This blog is a brainchild of Rahul Prabhakar, whose biggest accomplishments as an Influencer and a Blogger are:
- Interviewed by NDTV Good Times for their show 'Britannia Nutrichoice presents Diabetic Food Trail'.
- Interviewed by Delhi Aaj Tak for their coverage of the 'Nawabi Food Festival' at Ardor 2.1 Restaurant and Lounge in Connaught Place, New Delhi.
- Interviewed by Tata Motors for their coverage of the 'Hexa Experience'.
- Interviewed by NDTV Prime for their show 'Heads Up' to put the spotlight on blogging with a special on 'Blogging: Just a hobby or a full-time profession'.
- Interviewed by tBS TV for 'Explore Seoul' event, organized by the Seoul Metropolitan Government.
- In the latest (7th) edition of the Directory of Best Indian Blogs, published every year since 2011, my blog was listed as one of the Top 300 blogs.
- Featured as a top-ranked food blogger in Delhi-NCR on Zomato.
- One of the Top 200 Outstanding Content Experience Strategists for 2017.
- Interviewed by Travel World Online for their coverage of the 'Jordan Food and Culture Festival 2016' at Zerzura, New Delhi.
- One of the Top 200 Recognized Content Strategists for 2016.
- One of the Worldwide Korea Bloggers for The Korea Blog, run by the Korean Culture and Information Service (KOCIS), a part of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
- One of the Top 25 Most Influential Bloggers in Technical Communications. Was the only Indian to have featured on that list.
- One of Korea's Top 100 Cultural Bloggers in 2010, selected by the Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) and Voluntary Agency Network of Korea (VANK).
- Wrote for a PC Magazine US Edition blog called Gearlog, which is now Geek.com.
- Featured on tbs eFM radio program called Primetime with RJ Henry Kimm.
- Featured on the KBS World Radio Program 'Seoul Report', an English-language interview program that airs globally on the World Radio Network.
- Presented a paper on 'How Social Media Can Be Part of Your Set of Technical Communication Skills' at the 64th STC Summit in Washington, DC.
- Was part of the media delegation at RISE 2017, which was held in Hong Kong from July 11 to 13. RISE is produced by the team behind Web Summit. In 6 short years, Web Summit has become Europe's largest tech conference which last year attracted 53,000 attendees from 136 countries around the world.
- Was a panelist at #TechMinter50, a platform for Bloggers and Brands (courtesy: Blogmint) to connect with each other. #TechMinter50 consisted of a Blogger Panel Discussion, Brand Panel Discussion, and Quiz.
- Represented Samsung at a panel discussion on 'Internationalization of the technical communication profession' at the 55th STC Summit in Philadelphia, USA.
- Presented a paper on 'Exploring different genres of technical writing and its allied fields' at the Sixth Annual Conference of the STC India Chapter in Chennai.
- tcworld Magazine: My article titled 'How social media can be part of your set of tc skills' was published in the July edition of the tcworld magazine, tekom's English language magazine on international information management.
- ET Panache: Was featured in ET Panache - the lifestyle supplement of The Economic Times on August 25, 2017.
- CIDM Information Management News: My article 'Technically Write' was published in the January 2007 issue of CIDM Information Management News, Volume 7, Issue 1. This is a monthly e-newsletter from The Center for Information-Development Management (CIDM).
- The India Economy Review: My article 'What Ails India? The Trillion Dollar Question' was published in The India Economy Review 2007, Volume 4, Quarterly Issue: May 30, 2007.
- Dataquest Magazine: My article 'Technical Writing -- Then and Now' was published in the June issue of the Dataquest magazine.
- Indo-Asian News Service: Interviewed by a correspondent for Indo-Asian News Service for an article titled 'Technical writing - the new black gold of India'. The article was also published in almost all leading dailies on Saturday, October 21, 2006.
- STC Intercom: My article 'Managing Conflicts within a Team of Writers' was published in the December 2006 issue of Intercom. Intercom is published ten times per year for the benefit of STC members.
- Capital Letter: My article 'Top 10 Lessons I Learned as a Technical Communicator' was published in the December 2006 issue of Capital Letter. Capital Letter is the award-winning bi-monthly newsletter by the Washington, DC Chapter of the Society for Technical Communication (STC WDC).
- Interviewed by Tom Johnson from I'd Rather Be Writing for a podcast on technical communication. He chose one of my published articles, 'Top 10 Lessons I Learned as a Technical Communicator' for the podcast.
FAMs (Familiarization Tours)
- Tourism Authority of Thailand: On January 6, 2016, I was invited by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) to be on a familiarization (FAM) tour to Bangkok and Hua Hin. By a strange coincidence, the Thailand Tourism Festival 2016 was also underway from January 13 to 18 in Bangkok.
- Fairmont: Reviewed the Fairmont hotel, including their new Indo-Persian fine dining restaurant called Zarin.
- Chicco: Conducted a training on Media Relations at Chicco India's head office in Gurgaon on August 1, 2017. Chicco offers a wide range of baby products in India related to feeding, baby toiletries, travel, toys, etc.