This blog is a brainchild of Rahul Prabhakar, whose biggest accomplishments as an Influencer and a Blogger are:
- Interviewed by NDTV Good Times for their show 'Britannia Nutrichoice presents Diabetic Food Trail'.
- Interviewed by Delhi Aaj Tak for their coverage of the 'Nawabi Food Festival' at Ardor 2.1 Restaurant and Lounge in Connaught Place, New Delhi.
- Interviewed by Tata Motors for their coverage of the 'Hexa Experience'.
- Interviewed by NDTV Prime for their show 'Heads Up' to put the spotlight on blogging with a special on 'Blogging: Just a hobby or a full time profession'.
- Interviewed by tBS TV for 'Explore Seoul' event, organized by the Seoul Metropolitan Government.
- In the latest (7th) edition of the Directory of Best Indian Blogs, published every year since 2011, my blog was listed as one of the Top 300 blogs.
- Featured as a top ranked food blogger in Delhi-NCR on Zomato.
- Interviewed by Travel World Online for their coverage of the 'Jordan Food and Culture Festival 2016' at Zerzura, New Delhi.
- One of the Worldwide Korea Bloggers for The Korea Blog, run by the Korean Culture and Information Service (KOCIS), a part of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
- One of the Top 25 Most Influential Bloggers in Technical Communications. Was the only Indian to have featured on that list.
- One of Korea's Top 100 Cultural Bloggers in 2010, selected by the Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) and Voluntary Agency Network of Korea (VANK).
- Wrote for a PC Magazine US Edition blog called Gearlog, which is now Geek.com.
- Featured on tbs eFM radio program called Primetime with RJ Henry Kimm.
- Featured on the KBS World Radio Program 'Seoul Report', an English-language interview program that airs globally on the World Radio Network.
- Presented a paper on 'How Social Media Can Be Part of Your Set of Technical Communication Skills' at the 64th STC Summit in Washington, DC.
- Was part of the media delegation at RISE 2017, which was held in Hong Kong from July 11 to 13. RISE is produced by the team behind Web Summit. In 6 short years, Web Summit has become Europe's largest tech conference which last year attracted 53,000 attendees from 136 countries around the world.
- Was a panelist at #TechMinter50, a platform for Bloggers and Brands (courtesy: Blogmint) to connect with each other. #TechMinter50 consisted of a Blogger Panel Discussion, Brand Panel Discussion, and Quiz.
- Represented Samsung at a panel discussion on 'Internationalization of the technical communication profession' at the 55th STC Summit in Philadelphia, USA.
- Presented a paper on 'Exploring different genres of technical writing and its allied fields' at the Sixth Annual Conference of the STC India Chapter in Chennai.
- ET Panache: Was featured in ET Panache - the lifestyle supplement of The Economic Times on August 25, 2017.
- CIDM Information Management News: My article 'Technically Write' was published in the January 2007 issue of CIDM Information Management News, Volume 7, Issue 1. This is a monthly e-newsletter from The Center for Information-Development Management (CIDM).
- The India Economy Review: My article 'What Ails India? The Trillion Dollar Question' was published in The India Economy Review 2007, Volume 4, Quarterly Issue: May 30, 2007.
- Dataquest Magazine: My article 'Technical Writing -- Then and Now' was published in the June issue of the Dataquest magazine.
- Indo-Asian News Service: Interviewed by a correspondent for Indo-Asian News Service for an article titled 'Technical writing - the new black gold of India'. The article was also published in almost all leading dailies on Saturday, October 21, 2006.
- STC Intercom: My article 'Managing Conflicts within a Team of Writers' was published in the December 2006 issue of Intercom. Intercom is published ten times per year for the benefit of STC members.
- Capital Letter: My article 'Top 10 Lessons I Learned as a Technical Communicator' was published in the December 2006 issue of Capital Letter. Capital Letter is the award-winning bi-monthly newsletter by the Washington, DC Chapter of the Society for Technical Communication (STC WDC).
- Interviewed by Tom Johnson from I'd Rather Be Writing for a podcast on technical communication. He chose one of my published articles, 'Top 10 Lessons I Learned as a Technical Communicator' for the podcast.
FAMs (Familiarization Tours)
- Tourism Authority of Thailand: On January 6, 2016, I was invited by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) to be on a familiarization (FAM) tour to Bangkok and Hua Hin. By a strange coincidence, the Thailand Tourism Festival 2016 was also under way from January 13 to 18 in Bangkok.
- Fairmont: Reviewed the Fairmont hotel, including their new Indo-Persian fine dining restaurant called Zarin.
- Chicco: Conducted a training on Media Relations at Chicco India's head office in Gurgaon on August 1, 2017. Chicco offers a wide range of baby products in India related to feeding, baby toiletries, travel, toys, etc.