Kaiser - Promoting Authentic Mughlai Fare
|Me with three other food bloggers|
- Mutton Gilafi Seekh: Brace yourself for hot and juicy, flavorful tender pieces of minced mutton cooked to perfection. Similarities to mutton seekh served in the Jama Masjid area of Old Delhi are inevitable!
|Mutton Gilafi Seekh|
- Chicken Tikka: Soft marinated pieces of boneless chicken cooked with flavorful Indian spices that just melt in your mouth.
- Mutton Burra: An instant hit with one and all, these succulent roasted lamb kebabs are popular for its unique aroma.
- Butter Tandoori Chicken: The best part about this dish is that the chicken is first marinated, then oven roasted and finally coated with layers of butter to render a near perfect taste.
- Kaiser Haleem Biryani: A must have dish, which includes a winning combination of Haleem condiments (used as garnish) and biryani topped with crispy fried onions. Truly deserves a mention, since very few can actually get the awesomeness of Haleem and biryani right in a single dish!
- Murg Musallam
- Palak Gosht
- Sheermal: Sweet in taste, this saffron flavored traditional flatbread is to be savored with butter chicken or mutton rogan josh.
- Double ka Meetha: A.k.a. Shahi Tukda in some places, this bread pudding dessert is made of fried bread slices soaked in hot milk with saffron and cardamom.
- Phirni: This delectable rice pudding like dessert is served in traditional clay containers. Topped with poppy seeds and almond slices, it contains a significant flavor of cardamom that you just cannot ignore.