Daawat-e-Kashmir: Delivering Authentic Handmade Kashmiri Food Right At Your Doorstep
- Two for Kashmiri cuisine (one for Kashmiri Pandit food and other for Kashmiri Muslim food): Both the chefs hail from the Kashmir valley.
- One for Mughlai cuisine (gravy and biryani mainly)
- One for Tandoori food (breads and starters mainly)
- Papdi Paneer: This Daawat-e-Kashmir special (from Mughlai kitchen) is made of cottage cheese chunks - marinated, rolled in papadum, and then fried to provide a crunchy edge!
- Kashmiri Wazwan: Considered a point of pride for all Kashmiris, the Kashmiri Wazwan is a multi-course meal with Rista, Tabak Maaz, Kebab, Gushtaba, Yakhni, Rogan Josh and Phirni, to name a few.
- Butter Chicken: Perfect non-vegetarian gravy dish that balances the taste of tangy tomatoes, yoghurt, and smokey kasuri methi (dried Fenugreek leaves).
- Tabak Maaz: Flavorsome and succulent deep-fried mutton chops made with Kashmiri spices and yoghurt to give you a near perfect experience. Enjoy the crackling skin and juicy meat of Tabak Maas while you're at it!
- Mutton Rista: Yet another Kashmiri delicacy. Here the mutton is cooked in Kashmiri spices with saffron, pounded to form beautiful 'velvety textured' meatballs. There is nothing better than these wholesome meatballs dipped in delicious red curry!
- Mushroom Yakhni: Mushrooms sautéed and cooked in yoghurt curry. If mushroom is not your thing, you could go for the Nadru Yakhni, a vegetarian specialty in which the Lotus stem is cooked in yoghurt curry with Kashmiri spices.
- Tamatar Chaman: Chaman in Kashmiri language means cottage cheese. As the name suggests, this vegetarian dish is cooked in tomato gravy with Kashmiri spices.
- Haak Saag: A Kashmiri specialty made from Saag (Indian spiced spinach) in its broth.
- Phirni: Indulge in this creamy milk and rice based sweet dish.
|Tandoori Dishes at Daawat-e-Kashmir|
|Plastic Microwavable Bowls|