10 Incentives to Visit Bottles and Barrels - The Craft Brewery
Bottles and Barrels is conveniently housed on the second floor of Star Tower in Sector 30, Gurgaon. The property is hailed for its kitchen, lounge, and terrace, and I am not surprised why!
|Bottles and Barrels|
In this blog post, I am going to offer you 10 incentives to visit Bottles and Barrels.
- The kitchen is in the capable hands of Executive Chef Abdul Kalam, who comes with 14 years of hands-on F&B experience, not to forget a specialization in world cuisine food. Having worked for reputed brands like the Vatika Hospitality, Abdul introduces a mélange of Indian, Oriental, Continental, and Italian delicacies.
- If you’re a local business or a corporate located in or around Sector 30 in Gurgaon, go for a ‘five-course meal’ lunch buffet available on weekdays. You can also try the Live Grill and Cold Food section … start your conversations around quality freshly cooked meals and awesome beer selection.
- Talking of beer, choose from a vast array of Craft beers, such as the Pilsner Lager Beer, Jaggery Ale, Belgian Wheat Beer, and my personal favorite, American Bitter Ale.
- For connoisseurs of luxury, Bottles and Barrels offers you an opulent terrace dining experience, with six gazebos evenly distributed between low and level seating.
- Walk in on any Wednesday night and chances are that you’ll get treated to live performances by some of the best artists in the city. Ladies, in particular, have another reason to celebrate since every Wednesday night they get to savor their favorite cocktails free of cost. You heard it! Cocktails are on the house, since it’s a Ladies Night.
- Don’t worry if you cannot make it on a Wednesday though. On other weekdays, the talented resident DJ Vikram spins foot tapping retro rock, disco hits, house and Bollywood numbers, to get things ticking. You just cannot hold yourself back from getting into the groove; so come let your hair down or simply relax over a couple of beers.
- With an ultramodern gastropub vibe and an unmatched contemporary décor, it is easy to silo Bottles and Barrels as a great place to dine or enjoy freshly brewed beers. But the place is much more than that! Sports aficionados can indulge in a game of pool while having unlimited fun, competing against other players who could well be your besties.
- And while you’re basking in the magnificent culinary experience, make sure to sit besides a sleek water body specially crafted to soothe you into a perfect state of relaxation.
- My recommendations for what you should try at Bottles and Barrels include:
|Executive Chef Abdul Kalam|
|Bottles and Barrels|
|Terrace Dining Experience|
|Performance Stage at Bottles and Barrels|
|Pool Table at Bottles and Barrels|
- Chelo kebab served with four tangy dips – Beetroot Labneh (pink), Mint (Green), Hummus (Yellow), and Iranian (White)
- Thai Cheese Cigar Rolls with Thai sauce and Kimchi
- Phyllo Artichoke
- Beer Battered Fish Fingers
- Grilled Cottage Cheese Skewers with Chili Sauce
|Chelo Kebab with Four Tangy Dips|
|Thai Cheese Cigar Rolls with Thai Sauce and Kimchi|
|Beer Battered Fish Fingers|
- Whiskey Sour
- Date Pancake with Ice Cream
- Kashmiri Phirni