SANDYS Celebrates The Night of Renaissance
|Murals on Display|
|Meet the Organizers|
It will provide a great opportunity for artists to showcase their talents to a small group of people, but more importantly, allow like-minded people to mingle amidst good food and drinks.
|Upper Deck - SANDYS|
Artists can not only display but also sell their art now without any commission. They can even compile free portfolios. Isn't that great!
|An Antique Fan at SANDYS|
For a person like me who values creativity, it is a chance to celebrate art while networking, learning, and exploring opportunities to collaborate.
|Lower Deck - Lounge Area|
The Night of Renaissance
|Dais for Artists|
The Night of Renaissance will revive old beliefs by setting the stage for various artists who will be painting and sketching, singing, playing instruments, and reciting poetry.
|A Painter in Action|
Here is a unique line-up of artists who performed at the first chapter of this series:
- Lew Hilt: Legendary rock musician turned sketch artist
- Yogesh Saini: Founder of Delhi Street Art, Delhi's biggest art organization
- Kshitij Dhyani: Lead guitarist of Begum, a famous band
- Aina Singh: Performer of Delhi Poetry Slam, who was featured on CNN-IBN Live
|In Search of Salvation by Lew Hilt|
|Hand of Fate by Lew Hilt|
|An Artist in Action|
|A Beautiful Piece of Art|
|Aina Singh and Kshitij Dhyani|
|Strawberry Cocktail at SANDYS|
|Group of Talented Painters|
|Lovely Piece of Art|
- Location: 388 SCO, Sec 29, Near IFFCO Chowk Metro Station, Gurgaon, Haryana.
- Hours of Operation: Open every day from 12:00 pm to 12:00 am.
- Reservations: Online via http://sandyscnk.com/reservation or by calling 9811006904/9811551188.
- Food: Pan-Asian and European cuisine.
- Beverages: Molecular Cocktails, Martinis, Singapore Sling, etc.
- Seating: Indoor (Upper and Lower Decks); Outdoor (Herb Garden with parasols). Total seating available for 93 people (with 10 additional seats at the bar).
- Parking: Free self-parking space opposite the restaurant.