Unveiling the 16th Videocon D2H IIFA Weekend and Awards 2015
|Moi at the press conference announcement|
- H E Naimun Ashakli Mohammad: High Commissioner of Malaysia to India
- Tony Nagamaiah: General Manager, Malaysia Major Events
- Raj Nayak: CEO, Colors
- Anil Khera: CEO, Videocon D2H
- Abhishek Munjal: Representative, Hero Cycles
- Andre Timmins: Director, Wizcraft International Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
|Sabbas Joseph: Director, Wizcraft International Entertainment|
|Raj Nayak: CEO, Colors|
|Abhishek Munjal: Representative, Hero Cycles|
Journey of IIFA Awards
Press Conference Announcement
- Sabbas Joseph: Director, Wizcraft International Entertainment
- Ajay Bijli and Sanjeev K Bijli: PVR Pictures
What Else Is New This Year
- A fashion extravaganza night hosted by Friends of IIFA, Neha Dhupia and Vivek Oberoi.
- Performances by the biggest Bollywood superstars: Hrithik Roshan, Anil Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha, Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Farhan Akhtar, Riteish Deshmukh, and Pulkit Samrat.
- Musical performances at the IIFA Rocks: By Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, Mika, Ankit Tiwari, Kanika Kapoor, Jawed Ali, and the Nooran sisters.
- Superstar performances at the IIFA Rocks: By Jacqueline Fernandes, Aditi Rao Hydari, Lisa Hayden, and Lauren Gotlieb.
- Choreography at the IIFA Rocks: By Shiamak Davar.
- Premier of star-studded Hindi film, Dil Dhadakne Do, at the IIFA Gala Screening.
- Green carpet, instead of red, making the event socially relevant.
- Launch of S-CROSS, a new Premium Crossover from Maruti Suzuki, on the IIFA Awards stage.
The IIFA Awards will be anchored by Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor (the "Gunday" duo) and will be broadcast on Colors Viacom18, India's leading Hindi entertainment channel. This is the first time IIFA has partnered with Colors, so expect an evening filled with mischief, humor, and repartee.
|Selfie Number 1 with Ayushmann Khurrana|
|Selfie Number 2 with Ayushmann Khurrana|
- Official Hospitality Partners: JW Marriot/The Ritz Carlton, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Official Airline Partner: Malaysia Airlines
- Official PR Partner: Wizcraft International Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (In India: WizSpk Communication and PR)
As you can imagine, it was a dream come true to see Anil Kapoor in person.
Anil Kapoor Says
- This year's event is like a reunion of two great families - IIFA and Colors.
- Delighted to see IIFA return to Malaysia.
- Malaysia has been a great host in the past.
- This year's IIFA Awards is going to be the best.
- Looking forward to the film media briefing of Dil Dhadakne Do. (Having spent more than 30 years in the film industry, Anil believes this movie is nothing like anything we've seen before.)
|A Selfie with Anil Kapoor|
Neha Dhupia Says
- IIFA Awards is probably the largest export of Indian cinema to the world.
- Excited about hosting the first fashion extravaganza night at the IIFA Weekend.
|Friends of IIFA: Ayushmann Khurrana, Anil Kapoor, and Neha Dhupia|