LIVA X - Mini PC Redefined by ECS
1. Rajshekhar Bhatt
Country Manager, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS)
2. Rajesh Goenka
VP Marketing and Sales, Rashi Peripherals
3. Amit Gupta
Director Business Development, Intel South Asia
4. Rajendra Bedi
5. Samir Kumar
Director Category Management, Amazon India
6. Amit Khanna
|May Chuang from ECS Marketing Division & Moi|
Rajesh Goenka Says
- Rashi Peripherals is the golden distributor of LIVA X.
- 20 years ago, the size of a PC resembled the size of a room. Today, a PC can weigh anywhere from 8 to 10 kgs. LIVA X is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. The size has reduced to 1/10th of a traditional PC.
- Minimum power required for a regular desktop PC to work is 150W. However, for the same performance, LIVA X just requires 15W. That's again a 1/10th reduction in power consumption.
Rajendra Bedi Says
- Intel and ECS have a 20-year-old partnership (related to motherboards mainly).
- No one likes a Desktop PC cluttered with wires or a noisy fan with accumulated dust.
- Mini PC like the LIVA X is a potential game changer, since it gets away from the clumsy wires, fan, or noise.
- Mini PC is not a compromised PC. Most common misconception in India is that anything that is BIG will be BETTER.
- The mini PC market is the fastest growing segment in the Desktop PCs category.
|Rajendra Bedi & Parul Dhawan|
Rajshekhar Bhatt Says
- No fan is used in LIVA X design, so no noise.