Capital Grill - A Multi-cuisine Restaurant with the Best Continental Grills
The waitstaff wears formal dress and is highly trained.
|Food Bloggers with Rohit Malik & Head Chef|
- Capital Grill is the brainchild of Suri brothers, Anil and Vivek.
- At the moment, the restaurant operates out of a single location and caters to upper middle class families.
- The operations started just two weeks ago, that is, on May 15, 2015.
- They have the Ground Floor with them but plan to build a Lounge on the first floor and a Banquet Hall in the basement.
- Capital Grill is a multi-cuisine restaurant with focus on offering the best continental grills in the country.
|Two Lovely Friends|
|Sexy Pink Lady|
|Frozen Blue Ocean|
Fire in the Sky
|Fire in the Sky|
Apple Berry Smoothie
|Apple Berry Smoothie|
Apt for scorching summers, this cranberry mocktail is bound to lift your mood anytime, anywhere.
Red Lips Watermelon
|Red Lips Watermelon|
|Murg Malai Tikka|
|Moong Dal Seekh|
|Veg Salt and Pepper (L) & Chili Chicken (R)|
|Falafel (L) & Shish Taouk with Hummus and Pita Bread (R)|
- Veg with Schezwan Sauce
- Veg Hakka Noodles
I'm a big fan of the vegetarian steak, a melange of cottage cheese with creamy mushroom sauce along with mashed potatoes and grilled vegetables.
|Cottage Cheese/Chicken Steak with Mushroom Sauce|
Grilled Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce
|Capital Pink Kheer|
|Capital Grill Pan Kulfi|
|Capital Grill Special Pastry|
So there, I'd rate the Capital Grill high on quality of food, service, and decor. That said, there are some areas for improvement like the lighting and background music.