KOSÉ Pampers IndiBloggers At Their Launch Event
New Faces, New Beginnings
|The Khandujas, Shwetabh, and Moi|
|Megha, Urvi, Sunaina, Mitha, and Moi|
- Megha Gupta - Blogs at Review and Write Up (http://www.reviewandwriteup.com)
- Mitha Mohandas - Blogs at Mitz It Up (http://www.mitzitup.wordpress.com)
- Bharti Puri - Blogs at Crazy Pop Lock (http://crazypoplock.com)
- Urvi Barman - Blogs at Appetizing City (http://appetizingcity.blogspot.in)
- Anamika Dutt - Blogs at Ana-Tummy of Food (http://www.anatummyoffood.com/)
- Sunaina Serna Ahluwalia - Blogs at http://sunainasernaahluwalia.com
|The Craziest IndiBloggers|
Familiar Faces, Familiar Antics
|Can You Spot My Tweet?|
Networking on Steroids
|When Anoop cross-checked my Collectibles|
|You know how much I love talking|
Rendezvous with Team KOSÉ
|Welcome KOSÉ to India|
|Mr. Takeshi Yagi|
- Takeshi stressed on the friendly, bilateral relations between Japan and India.
- He shared that the KOSÉ Corporation was founded by Mr. Kozaburo Kobayashi in 1946 and is hailed as a leading beauty and cosmetic brand in Japan.
- The company engages in both manufacture as well as sale of cosmetics and applied products in and outside Japan.
- KOSÉ operates in 25 countries, including India, providing consumers with high-quality beauty products.
|Mr. Masanori Kobayashi|
- KOSÉ employees over 12000 people worldwide and owns a market cap of 450 billion Yen.
- KOSÉ invented the world's first products in both make-up and skincare categories.
- World's first beauty serum (November 16, 1975)
- World's first powder foundation (February 16, 1976)
- KOSÉ owns cutting-edge research facilities with top dermatologists and PhDs. The company also owns the Deming Prize awarded manufacturing centers in the suburbs of Tokyo (Gunma and Sayama factory sites).
- The corporation considers India as a high potential market in the Asia Pacific region and thus wants to create a new "beauty culture" here.
- KOSÉ has partnered with global cosmetic companies like L'Oréal (1963), Marie Claire (1987), Maybelline (1991), Tiffany & Company (1992), Lorac (1996), Jill Stuart (2005), Rimmel (2006), Adidas Skin Protection (2010), and Tarte (2014).
|Mr. Takashi Nomura|
- Takashi unveiled the new Spawake range of beauty products from KOSÉ.
- The hero product is the Moisturizing Fairness Cream for Day.
- The concept of these products is "refresh and revitalize your skin for a fresh, after-spa glow".
- The Spawake range is made from Laminaria Japonica Extract and Sea Salt.
- For the Indian market in particular, the brand is focusing on the following:
- Indulgence or Pampering: Focus on Indian women who deal with daily environmental stress.
- New effective ingredients: Novelty in the Indian market.
- Made in India, inspired by Japan: The brand plans to move manufacturing to India.
- Modernity: KOSÉ plans to mix India's traditional practices with modern customs of Japan.
- The key differentiator for Spawake is: concept, packaging, design, fragrance, texture, and brand name.
The Ultimate Showstopper
|KOSÉ's Brand Ambassador in India: Bollywood Actress, Aditi Rao Hydari|
|Is there anything Aditi cannot do?|
|Just Dance Company|
|Thank You, KOSÉ|
|All the best, Team KOSÉ|